Honored to Be Unanimously Elected as a MIT Alumni for Climate Action (MACA) Board Member

 

https://maca.earth/officers/, last accessed on July 29, 2026.

I am honored to have been unanimously elected to the MIT Alumni for Climate Action (MACA) Board of Directors, with my term between July 1, 2026 and June 30, 2029.

I am grateful for the trust placed in me by the MACA Board members and look forward to contributing to its impactful and collaborative climate initiatives.

---------“Climate change and its mounting consequences present the greatest and most urgent scientific and societal challenge of our age. Given MIT's depth and breadth of expertise, and our mission of service, I believe we have an urgent responsibility to marshal ourselves to reckon with it.” *,  Sally Kornbluth, President, Massachusetts Institute of Technology

* https://climate.mit.edu/about, last accessed on July 29, 2026.


https://maca.earth/interest-groups/, last accessed on July 26, 2026.

On July 26, 2026, I noticed that our Architecture Group had been added to the MACA website. The Group was introduced during a breakout session at the MACA Annual Meeting on January 18, 2026, held its inaugural meeting on February 26, 2026, and has continued to meet on a monthly basis. The group is currently advancing three climate action initiatives.